Tri-Lakes Independence Day Fireworks Info
**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT** Due to fire hazard conditions the fireworks show and any event related to the actual fireworks show has been cancelled. Although the Parade and daily events will still be continuing. Click Here For The Day's Events
Bring the whole gang to enjoy this fun, safe, patriotic event!
New location for the Best Small Town Fireworks in America! This year the Tri-Lakes fireworks display will be held in Monument. Our new venue is just a block West of the downtown parade festivities. This gives families an opportunity to really “make a day out of it”!
Here is what is happening for the fireworks and the new venue for 2013:
- The events at the fireworks venue will begin at 2 P.M.
- Public Parking will be available for the very first time.
- Lots of fun food and beverages will be available at the vendor’s area.
- Rides and games will make the day even more memorable. The Bouncy House, Slide, Obstacle Course, and Dunk Tank are among the many activities.
- Music and entertainment will run from 2 P.M. until the fireworks start. (Band Schedule and Info Below)
- Local cheerleaders will be accepting donations to help out with putting on this event.
- Public parking is available starting at 7 A.M.
- Be sure to bring your camp chairs, blankets and umbrellas.
- A First Aid tent is being provided and staffed by local Fire Department officials.
- Many events happening that day and the night before - Click Here for More Info